Had I known then...

Had I known then, it was going to take 5.5 years to bring you  home...

Had I known then, that after two years together you still wouldn’t be sure it’s forever...

Had I known then, you could throw tantrums that break my heart...

Had I known then, you would chatter nonstop trying to fill up every silence...

Had I known then, how hard it was going to be for you at school...

Had I known then, how difficult it was going to be to integrate socially....

Had I know then... I would have done it all over again.

Because I know now, that your smile every morning fills my heart with love.

Because I know now, that you have the best intentions.

Because I know now, how courageous you are.

Because I know now, how much you wanted a family.

Because I know now, I couldn’t have wished for a better son.

Because I know now, love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Back to school...

frustration...